There are two transfer options for Sapa Trekking tour, departing from Hanoi:
- 20:30: Tourists are sent to train station and will take 08-hour train (soft sleeper) to reach Lao Cai station.
- 5:00 (the next day): Estimate time of arrival in Lao Cai Station.
- 6:00: Gather up for a transfer to Sapa.
- 20-21:00: picking up for a transfer by sleeping bus to Sapa.
- 6:00 (the next day): Estimate time of arrival in Sapa (Tourists can sleep on the bus until 6:00).
- 6:00: Gather up for a transfer to hotel
Beautiful Sapa. Photo: Internet
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa Sapa: Trekking to visit Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa
Sapa Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights (stay at homestay) starts. First day of 03 Days 02 Nights Tour, tourist will go trekking 12km to visit 3 villages and to meet 02 ethnic groups:
7:30: Reach the hotel in Sapa to store luggages and enjoy buffet breakfast.
9:00: Visit to Muong Hoa Valley, Ylinh Ho, Lao Chai Villages; visit H’mong people
Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley – the most beautiful Valley in Sapa where tourists have chance to experience the life of the local people as well as contemplate the beauty of terraced rice fields found in Sapa only. Continuously, tourists will trek downhill through Ylinh Ho and Lao Chai Villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a steep mountainside. Tourists will meet the H’mong people and learn about the unique customs.
A Sapa's village where the H'mong people live
12.30: Muong Hoa stream, visit Ta Van village
Having a picnic lunch by Muong Hoa stream. After lunch time, tourists will continue trekking and visit Ta Van village of the H’Mong People, and a village of the Dzay people.
17:00: Cooking class
Tourists collect vegetables from a garden themselves and learn how to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
19:00: “Happy Water”
Enjoy your dinner and a welcomed “Happy Water” given by the owner of homestay. – Stay overnight with a local family of Dzay minority.
Day 02: Ta van - Giang Ta Chai - Seo Trung Ho - Ta Trung Ho - Ban Ho
7:00: Wake up and experience the Daily Life of the Dzay Minority in the morning.
8:00: Have Breakfast with Dzay’ family.
9:00: Visit Giang Ta Chai village, Seo Trung Ho village, Ban Ho village
Start a 18km trek down to valley to visit another untouched villages (Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dao, Seo Trung Ho village of H’Mong) to learn about the unique customs of minority people.
13:00: Picnic lunch on the way and then descend Ban Ho village for overnight
A waterfall in Sapa. Photo: Internet
Day 03 : Ban Ho - Su Pan - Sapa
7:00: Wake up and experience the Daily Life of a Tay Minority in the morning.
8:00: Have breakfast with Tay family.
9:00: Trekking to Su Pan village
Start a 10km trek up to Su Pan village of Black H’mong minority to to view more stunning landscapes and enjoy spactacular view surrounding moutains from the high
12:30: Sapa town
Lunch at a local restaurant where there will be a bus to transfer you to Sapa at 2.30 p.m. Then have free time to walk around Sapa Town.
Sapa town - one of most beautiful towns in Vietnam. Photo: Internet
17:30: You will be transferred to Lao Cai Station for an Overnight Train back to Hanoi. The tour Sapa Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights (stay at homestay) ends.
Train tickets or bus, meals as indicated, an English speaking guide; entrance fees and sharing room.
- Beverages, single room, personal expenses, insurance, tips for tourguide and drive.
- Single supplement US$ 25.00/night for 3* hotel and US$ 15/night for 2* hotel
- VAT ( 10%)
- Bath towels for showering at hotel are available before heading back to Sapa.
- Necessary things for your trip: -Passport -Small backpack -Sunglasses -Sunblock -Good Hiking Shoes -Hat -Rain Coat -Insect Repellent -Pants/Long Sleeve Clothes -Personal Items
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: