- - Travel in-style aboard ultra-comfort chauffeur-driven limousine
- - Bike off the beaten track through some of the most gorgeous scenery on earth
- - Rowed-boat trip into tranquil world
- - Discover the Vietnamese countryside life
Day 1: SUPERB DAY TOUR
07.15 – 07.45 Approx – You will be met by our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
10.15 – Rowing-boat ride Tam Coc without tourist crowds
The highlights are secret passages of stalagmite caves so-called Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba leading into hidden valleys and opening up views of one stupendous vista after another. The tranquility - except the soundtrack of the mirrored water lapping against the oar as if stepping back in time to another world.
12.15 - Savour a mouth-watering lunch
13.45 –Visit temples complex in Hoa Lu
14.45 - Cycling off the beaten track in Trang An
After a basic instruction by our expert guide on how to cycling safely at your comfort, we take a 5km bicycle ride off the beaten track through gorgeous sceneries of Trang An on a village road and encounter buffaloes, ducks and goats on the way.
16.00 – Savour magical afternoon tea at sunset
Our tour finished with a magical afternoon tea served by our white-gloves chauffeurs, admire sunset over magnificent mountains .
In the end of the day, we drive you to Ninh Binh Hidden Charm Hotel.
The package of our Superb Day Tour and overnight stay at Hidden Charm Hotel – 4 stars just moments away from the natural treasure of Tam Coc that is a seamless excellent journey for those who fancy to embrace the tranquil spirit of Ninh Binh in comfort.
The hotel’s peaceful gardens, an inviting swimming pool and a luxury spa are the perfect place to relax at the end of an action-packed day. Dinner is served in the hotel’s fine dinning restaurant before retiring and sleeping in one of the comfortable hotel rooms.
Tourists will take overnight at Ninh Binh Hidden Charm Hotel
Day 2: FREE TO EXPLORE
Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant is served from 06:30AM – 09:30AM
- Complimentary using swimming pool, gym & children playing room
- Daily complimentary tea, coffee & 02 bottles of mineral water in room
- Complimentary wifi internet access at the hotel lobby & in hotel rooms.
After breakfast, you are free to explore the hidden treasures of Ninh Binh. Endless opportunities for stunning photos and meeting friendly people in the villages surrounded.
Beautiful Hoa Lu
12.00: Lunch in hotel and check-out.
15.45-16.15: Met by our guide at Hidden Charm Hotel and embark on other limousine ride back Hanoi
- Comfortable chauffeur-driven limousine rides
- Rowed-boat ride around Tam Coc
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and breakfast
- Afternoon tea and seasonal fruit juice
- 4 bottles of mineral water
- Bike and helmet
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated in day 1 of the tour
- English-speaking guide during the first day
- 1 night at Hidden Charm hotel
- Vegetarian on request
- Pick up/ drop off at hotel located 10km from Hoan Kiem Lake
- Booster Seats is available (on request)
- Biking gears for children are available (on request)
- Tips are appreciated
Thing to bring:
- Sun glasses, sun cream, camera, pair of shoes and short trousers for biking.
- Children under 4-years old are FOC (Sharing seat with parent)
- Children from 4 to 10 years-old are applied to charge 70% of the rates
- No-show: 100% of the total rate
- 1 day prior to departure date: 50% of the total rate
- 2 days prior to departure date: 30% of the total rate.
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: