Ban Lac village is a famous village of Mai Chau – residence place of the Thai peple. In the village, there are 25 traditional houses on stilts, also used as homestays for tourists. Coming here, you will have chance to learn about how the Thai people make their brocade products.
Pom Coong village is another beautiful village where 64 houses on stilts used for tourism purpose.
Hang Chieu cave is beautiful cave in Mai Chau. To reach the cave, you need hike 1,200 stone steps. From the peak, you will have an overview of Mai Chau. The cave has 150m long with 02 levels.
- 7:30-8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus. You start your 01 day tour.
- 10:00 : Short break
- 11:30-12:00 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
- 12:15 : Traditional lunch in local village (vegetarian available)
- 13:00: Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
- 15:00: Leave Mai Chau for Hanoi.
- 18:30-19:00 : Drop you off at your hotel. Mai Chau 01 Day Tour
+ To enjoy the Mai Chau Valley Tour, you should take along with: long sleeve clothes, hat, sun cream, sunglasses.
+ We highly recommend you to take the 2 days trip if you have more time.
+ Customers are solely responsible for the information they enter when making bookings through our website, travel agents. Ensure your flight, train, bus schedules.
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: