The crews are professionally trained to protect passengers in all situations. Rooms of the yacht are fully equipped, the room has large windows for guests to enjoy the charming beauty of Halong Bay. 2-star cruise in Ha Long, Quang Ninh also owns a cabin with private balcony, luxury bathroom in each cabin.
On a Ha Long Bay 2-star Cruise, you will spend 02 days 01 night with many interesting activities and delicious meals. You also visit the majestic sea, amazing cave, and mountains in the area around the bay.
Itineraries of Bay 02 days 01 night on 2-star Cruise:
DAY 01: Hanoi - Ha Long (L,D)
- 08:00: AM: Pick-up
- 12:00: Welcome drink
- 13:00: Visit floating fishing village
- 14:00: Explore Sung Sot cave
- 15:00: Stop at one of most beautiful places in Ha Long Bay for kayaking
- 16:30: Sunset party
- 18:00: Cooking class
- 19: Dinner
- 20: Night activities
DAY 02: Ha Long - Hanoi (B, L)
- 07:30: Get up for breakfast.
- 8:00: Continue cruising to discovery Ha Long Bay.
- 9:00: Check out
- 11:00: Lunch
- 12:30: Time for coming back to Hanoi by bus
- 17: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Details of Bay 02 days 01 night on 2-star Cruise
DAY 01: Hanoi - Ha Long (L,D).
08:00: AM: Pick-up
You will be picked up from your hotel. On the way, you will have a short break in Hai Duong Province for about 30 min. It will take about 3.5 hours to reach the destination.
12:00: Welcome drink
Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor. Then get on boat for having welcome drink. Lunch will be served with special Vietnamese dishes. Tuan Chau International Harbor has made Ha Long Bay transportation more convenient and contributes greatly to the development of Ha Long Bay tourism.
Then you will get on a boat for having a welcome drink. A lunch will be served with special Vietnamese dishes for you on 2-star Cruise.
Tuan Chau Harbor being looked from Ha Long Bay
13:00: Visit floating fishing village by a bamboo boat
You will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of nature and precious cultural values here. The fishing village is a unique wonder created by man's hands, converging ancient beauty, grace and preserving traditional culture.
Tourists see the simple and peaceful life of fishermen here. Although life is still hard the traditional characteristics of traditional fishing village residents are always present in their daily lives and ways of making a living. Besides, the cultural beauty also includes spiritual life and even when making friends, married wives husband, festivals, folk games of children.
Floating fishing village in Ha Long Bay
14:00: Explore Sung Sot cave
Sung Sot (Amzing cave, Surprising cave) is a large cave and has a very unique look. At an altitude of about 25 meters above sea level, the cave system with an area of about 10,000 m2 consists of two caves possessing impressive beauty. After climbing about 50 steps to the cave entrance, visitors are like entering another world.
The first chamber was called the "waiting room", about 30 meters high. With the walls were Mother Nature cut into different shapes.
The second chamber is so large that it can accommodate thousands of people. Stunning stalactites and stalagmites extend from the ceiling to the floor, presenting both the top and the bottom, sometimes touching each other, creating a sparkling scene.
The cave is lighten, creating a fanciful and mesmerizing land.
Inside Sung Sot Cave
15:00: Stop at one of most beautiful places in Ha Long Bay for kayaking
Kayaking in Ha Long Bay is always a enjoyable time for tourists, expecially for a couple. Tourists will have time to explore Ha Long by themselve while kayaking. You can join with one more person. Sometimes, three people can go kayaking together. If you want to go alone, it is also fine. But, if you do not know how to row a kayak, no worries, our tour guide will instruct you who to do... Do not forget to ask your friends to help to take some pictures. It will be unforgettable moments of your Ha Long Bay's holiday.
Kayaking in Ha Long Bay is always a enjoyable time
16:30: Sunset party
Come back to the cruise in order to have a sunset party together. Now is great time for relaxing on the sundeck.
18:00: Cooking class
You will join the cooking class to make spring rolls, a traditional food of Vietnam. Then you can taste what you have made and remember the recipe to make it at home.
20: Night activities
Time for gamming with several options, such as football table, darts, fishing, karaoke, dancing, etc.
DAY 02: Ha Long - Hanoi (B, L).
07:30: Get up for breakfast.
8:00: Continue cruising to discovery Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay is recognized as the natural heritage of the world with thousands of islands made by the Creator in a wonderful and lively way. You will enjoy the charm of Ha Long Bay while the boat surfs gently over the water and admire the beautiful scenery of the mountains and the immense sea.
Ha Long Bay
9:00: Check out
Check out the cabin with all your belongings.
The cruise will send you back to the harbor for lunch served in a local restaurant.
Lunch is served on the boat
12:30: Time for coming back to Hanoi by bus.
17: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Your Ha Long 2-star Cruise 2 days 1 night ended.
Read more: HA LONG BAY 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS ON CRUISE
What to bring:
- When joining Ha Long Bay 02 days 01 night tour tourists need to carry their original passport, sun glasses and hat.
- Please be noted that Itinerary and schedule of the trip subject to change according to operation and weather conditions. If tourists have any special request for food, it should be noticed in advance.
Cabin size (m2)
Extra Rate (pax)
Family Connecting balcony - 2nd floor
1 double bed + 2 single beds
Family Connecting 1st floor
1 double bed + 2 single beds
Family Suite triple 2nd floor - Ocean View
1 double + 1 single bed
Deluxe Triple 1st floor
3 single beds
Double/twin bed 2nd floor - Ocean View
Double/twin bed Ocean View 2nd floor
Double/twin bed at 1st floor
- All meals as indicated above.
- Pick-up and transfer will be arranged by A/C modern bus.
- On the bus, each pax will be given a bottle of water.
- All entrance fees are included as well.
- English speaking guide.
- On the boat, fully furnished cabin with A/C and hot shower will be provided.
- Morning tea and coffee are served at complimentary rates.
- Tour includes kayak or bamboo boat for one hour (it is to be clearly mentioned while making reservation).
- Fishing equipments.
- Service charge and on-board insurance.
- Beverages, tax, individual expenses.
- Tip for guide and cruise team.
- FOC baby cot, subject to availability.
- FOC for infant from aged 00:00 – 04:99. Maximum 01 infant sharing cabin with parents.
- Child aged from 05:00 – 09:99. Max 01 child per cabin.
- Sharing bed with parents: 50% charged.
- Sharing with adult: 75% charged.
- 10:00 and above: charged as per adult.
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: