Halong Legacy Legend Cruise is a luxury 4-star wooden ship on Ha Long Bay. The cruise has many young, professional, enthusiastic staffs and different schedules to visit Halong Bay, and we will bring you the best experience and unforgettable trip.
Tourists can enjoy the journey on a ship with well-designed bedroom systems, bars, restaurants and sun terraces in a perfect combination of tradition and modernity. As a result of that, you can have the most beautiful days when traveling with our cruise.
Halong Legacy Legend Cruise offers a variety of activities such as kayaking, squid fishing, hiking, and water sports while exploring Halong Bay. Guests can also enjoy refreshing drinks and meals on board while watching the sea.
Some cabins have a private bathroom, a seating area for guests to relax. Shared bathrooms are equipped with shower facilities and bathtubs. You also have free toiletries and hairdryers in your beautiful cabin. Halong Legacy Legend Cruise has 12 luxury rooms to bring you the feeling of "cozy home."
Let take a look at your detailed itinerary.
Day 1: Visit Halong Bay - Swimming and kayaking
- AM: Pick up and transfer to Halong City from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter if you have a request to our staffs. Our experienced tour guide and drive will take good care of you on the road.
- Noon: Around 12.30 arrive in Halong harbor. You will be transferred to Halong Legacy Legend Cruise by small tender, and then you enjoy welcome drinks and check-in your luxury cabin.
- PM: You can have Vietnamese lunch and admire the beautiful Halong Bay toward Lan Ha Bay on the boat while it is passing many beautiful limestone karst islands.
Around 15.00 - 16.00: It’s time for you to visit Titop Island, the most beautiful island in Halong Bay.
You can swim at a beautiful beach or climb up to the top of the mountain and enjoy the fantastic Halong Bay view.
Titop Island is considered one of the most attractive places for tourists to Halong Bay. It has breathtaking romantic scenery and a gorgeous beach called Titop, the perfect place for beach activities.
Titop Beach is famous for its fresh air, clean water, and beautiful white sand, creating an excellent atmosphere for leisure travelers.
Around 16.30 - 17.30: Tourists will swim and do kayaking at the pristine place.
You have a chance to do kayaking by your own to explore the bay, islets and swim in the tranquil water.
Around 17.30: Now you can enjoy the Sunset party on the sundeck with some fresh fruits, and after that, you have a delicious dinner on the boat.
In the evening, we provide many exciting activities such as Karaoke, play games, Squid fishing, chat with other groups, and more. At night, you come back to your cabin to have a rest on our comfortable bed.
Day 2: Visit further Halong Bay - kayaking - swimming
Around 8.15 am: After breakfast, we transfer you to the small boat. You can have an exciting trip to enjoy further Halong Bay.
09.15: We brings you to visit the Trong Cave area.
You can go kayaking in the Trong Cave area and surrounding waters. You have a kayaking duration in about 45 minutes. There will also be time for relaxing on board and swim while stopping here.
10.30: You come back on board, and we set sail for the Halong Pearl Farm Village
You can learn how people cultivate sea pearls in a meticulous process and buy some products made of quality pearls in the display shop.
12.00: Lunch is served for you.
14.00: Tourists can join our Fishing activities, you can try to be local fishermen.
Around 16.30, we cruise back to Halong Legacy Legend Cruise, and you can enjoy the second night in the middle of the sea.
Day 3: Visiting cave - Halong Bay and back to the harbor
6.30 am: You can get up early and have some cups of coffee under the peaceful morning with sunshine, listen to some sound of bird and waves.
After that, you can enjoy breakfast at the cruise restaurant.
7.45 am: It’s time to visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
Sung Sot Cave is located on the island of Bo Hon Island. The cave is covered with trees and foliage and includes fabulous stone blocks. It has an area of 10,000 m2.
Inside the cave, there are thousands of stalactites and stalagmites along the 500 meters long paved road. Elegant lighting system adds charm to the beauty of the cave. The cave is divided into two compartments, and the first one resembles a large theater.
Many stalactites hang from high ceilings in various beautiful shapes. A narrow passage leads to the second large room which can hold thousands of people at once. At the deepest point of the cave, a "royal garden" appears with a clear pond and a breathtaking view of the mountains.
Many birds and plants live here. On beautiful days, monkey groups can come looking for fruit.
Around 9.00 am, you will be back to the Halong Legacy Legend Cruise for checking-out. The cruise starts to go to the harbor.
You can enjoy our cooking class to learn the way to make Vietnamese Spring-roll before having your early lunch on a boat at around 11.00 am.
Around 12.30 noon, tourists will be taken back to Hanoi. Your tour ends here. We hope you have a wonderful trip with us and want to serve you, again on your next adventure.
● The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
● Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
● Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
● Drinks on boat will be a bit pricey, please deeply understanding that we have to pay much VAT for our government. Please check the menu clearly!
● Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
● Entrance and Sightseeing fees, shuttle bus round trip
● English Speaking Guide on board
● All meal on board as itinerary
● Cooking demonstration
● Kayaking, Swimming
● Day boat & group tour on the second day
● Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
● 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
● Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
● Tax, service charge, insurance on board
● Wifi (due to bad condition in the Halong bay – the Wifi signal is just good connection near by the habour)
● Beverages: Alcohol, beers, soft drinks, wine…, tips and personal expenses
● Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
● Meeting package (upon your request)
● Wedding package (upon your request)
Peak season surcharge:
● 25% on Christmas 24/12, New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
● Under 05 yrs: free of charge: (sharing bed with parents)
● 05-10 yrs: 75% adult cost: (sharing cabin with parents)
● Over 10 yrs: Full adult’s cost (difference cabin)
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: