- Ha Long Bay
- Tuan Chau Harbor
- Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto)
- Bahang Floating Village
- Having lunch served on the boat
- Visiting Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto)
- Visiting Bahang Floating Village
- kayaking or rowing by bamboo boat
- Sunset party
Hạ Long Bay Daily Tour is one among Ha Long cruise trips. It is alo one of one day tours organized by Incredible Vietnam Travel.
Your journey with Ha Long Daily tour starts when you are picked up in your hotel by our tour guide. During the transfer time, it’s time for you to admire the country side view of the River Delta which is the flat low-lying plain formed by the Red River.
On the mid way, you stop at Hai Duong Province to visit a traditional workshop and get refreshment in about 30 minutes.
12h00-12h30: Arrival in Tuan Chau Harbor & check-in the boat.
When reaching to Tuan Chau Harbor, you are warmly welcomed by our crew team. After check-in, you enjoy lunch served with sea food and Vietnamese traditional dishes made of fresh ingredients.
The cruise sends you around Ha Long Bay permitting you to get an over view about Ha Long which is especially well-known for its spectacular nature beauty, value in geology, history and archeology.
14h00: Visit Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto).
Thien Cung cave, situated in the South-West side the bay, is one of the most splendid caves in Ha Long Bay. That breathe-taking cave is a cave of beautiful stalactites formed over time by the careful hands of nature.
Thien Cung Cave is 10,000 square meters with complicated interior structure, many floors, and high ceiling.
The way to the cave is covered by dense forest making it more perilous. When entering Thien Cung Grotto, you gaze party sceneries in the setting of stalactites and stalagmites inside.
More interesting, light effects set up creatively make the cave look like a twinkle palace in fairy tales. Thanks to all of that, this cave becomes an important stop for tourists when coming to Ha Long Bay.
15h00: Visit Bahang Floating Village
Bahang Floating Village, located next to Thien Cung Cave, is a remarkable fishing village. By visiting this village, you witness the unique lifestyle of local residents. These local residents staying on small boats for several generation create a diverse culture of fishing and living.
Thus, when coming to this floating village, you join kayaking activity or get bamboo boat service to start explore this amazing stop.
Traveling by boats in emerald water, you can escape from hustle and bustle life in the city. What you have to do is just enjoy picturesque landscape on both sides and airy atmosphere.
16h:00: Sunset party.
After visiting Ba Hang floating Village, it’s time to enjoy Sunset party served with light snack on sundeck. Have some fresh juice, refreshment and then check out to get ready to come back to Ha Noi.
20h.00 - 20h.30: Arrive in Hanoi.
After check-out the cruise and saying good bye to our crew team, you transfer to minibus and return to Hanoi. Your Ha Long Bay Daily Tour ended when you are dropped in your hotel.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus. A bottle of water per pax on the bus. English speaking guide. All entrance fees. Meal: Lunch.
- Beverages, tax, individual expenses.
- FOC baby cot, subject to availability. FOC for infant from aged 00:00 – 04:99. 75% charged for child aged from 05:00 – 09:99. 10:00 and above: charged as per adult.
- When take part in Ha Long Bay Daily Tour, tourist needs to bring: Original passport, sun glasses, cap. Please take notes that: Itinerary and schedule subject to change according to operation and weather conditions. Special request for food should be noticed in advance.
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: