- 1.5 hour riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury vessel
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Seeing the genuine float houses of local fisherfolks
- Group of 8 people riding a comfortable limousine.
At a glance:
- 07.15 – Meet our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
- 08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Hai Phong Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
- 09.45 – Welcome abroad on our cruise and safe briefing
- 11.30 – Savour a mouth-watering lunch
- 13.30 – Explore magic sea cave and hidden lagoons by kayak or bamboo boat rowed.
- 15.00 – Swimming and seesighting floating house, farm fishing
- 15.30 – Cooking demonstrations and sunset party
- 16.00 – Enjoy tea break.
- 17.30 – Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
- 19.00 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps, service ended.
07.15 – Meet our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
08.00 – Start two-hour road journey to Hai Phong Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
09.45 - WELCOME ABOARD ON OUR ESTELLA CRUISE AND SAFE BRIEFING
Estella Cruise will take you on an odyssey of 8-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
Enjoy breath-taking sceneries from river to the sea. Our journey starts with a cruise through 8-hundred years old history river surrounded by verdant mangrove forests dotted by white storksbefore heading into mystical world of uncharted Halong Bay.
11.30 - LUNCH ON BOAT
13.00 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAK OR BAMBOO BOAT ROWED
15.00 - SWIMMING AND SIGHTSEEING FLOATING HOUSES, FARM FISHING
Swimming on crystalclear emerald waterwith amazing backdrops. Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that have been living on for centuries.
15.30 - COOKING DEMONSTRATION AND SUNSET PARTY
Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savour this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine.
16.30 - ENJOY TEA BREAK
There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset.
17.30 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway.
19.00 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
- Vegetarian on request
Thing to bring:
- No-show 100% of the total rate
- 1 day prior to departure date 50% of the total rate
- 2 days prior to departure date 30% of the total rate.
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: