DAY 01: HANOI – HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY
07:30 Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quater
12:30 Arrive Hon Gai Harbor. Transfer to Tonkin Cruise Boat by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:45 Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin
13:30 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30 02 options for guest:
Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) Or kayaking at Vung Vieng area
18:00 Taking part in the cooking class: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese Cuisines
19:30 Having BBQ dinner
21:00 Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02: BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:30 Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise
07:00 Having Buffet Breakfast – Royal Wings | American Breakfast - Garden Bay.
07:45 Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave (the only cave in Bai Tu Long)
09:30 Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration10:30 Enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch (A la carte) – RoyalWings | (Set Menu) - Garden Bay when the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
17:00 Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
Taichi exercises in the morning
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- 01 bottles of water/pax/night onboard
- Fruit Carving Flower
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (within Hanoi Old Quarter area)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: