DAY 1: DA NANG –SON TRA PENISULA - SUNWHEEL (Lunch, Dinner)
- Departure in Danang. Pick-up guests for lunch - enjoying the Danang local food and check-in 3 star hotels.
- Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and swimming at My Khe beach
Passing by Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra peninsula, so-called Monkey Mountain. Moving around the peninsula to enjoy the scene of whole city . Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and swimming at My Khe beach - classified as one of the most attractive beaches on the earth.
DAY 2: CHAM ISLANDS - HOI AN (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Visit Cham islands
Have breakfast. Get on the speed boat to Cham islands. Make a visit to Lang village, the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market then go swimming, snorkelling and having lunch with some seafood afterward.
- Visit Ancient town of Hoi An
Move to the Ancient town of Hoi An. Take a walking tour around the ancient places (charming and wonderfully preserved, combine with Chinese, Japanese and European influences).
- Transfer back to Da Nang. Have dinner in Da Nang. Free to enjoy Da Nang city at night (not included).
Cham Islands. Photo: Internet
DAY 3: BA NA HILLS (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Visit Ba Na Hills
Have breakfast. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Cable car ticket is not included) well-known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas. Freely. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Enjoying games at Fantasy Park (not included ticket). Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Boat trip along Han River
Relaxing with Galina Mud Bath (Mineral Mud Bath Ticket is not included). Have dinner. Free enjoy boat trip along Han River to view the city at night.
Performance on Ba Na Hill. Photo: Internet
DAY 4: BUDDHIST CULTURAL MUSEUM – STONE SCULPTURE VILLAGE - DEPARTURE (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Visit Buddhist Cultural Museum & Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village
- Have Lunch at restaurant.
- Departure. End of tour!
Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village. Photo: Internet
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin-trip sharing basic at above hotels (Stay 3 star hotel at Da Nang)
- Meals as specified in program
- All sightseeing as specified, entrance fees included
- Speed Boat.
- Service of Snokling.
- VietNamese/English Tourguide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurance
- Airfares, Trainfares, Carfares, …
- Personal expenese, drinks, ... and the others not mentioned above.
- Cable car ticket
- Sunwheel ticket
- Mineral Mud Bath Ticket
- Ticket of boat trip along Han River
- 1 - 4 yrs: Free
- 5 - 9 yrs: 50% Tour price
- 10 yrs upwards: 100% Tour price
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: